Portland Fruit Tree Project is in need of the following items to support our programs:
Are you able to contribute something on this list?
- Comfortable, rolling office chairs
- Color laser printer with toner cartridge
- Bike trailer for hauling crates full of fruit
- Cordless (Gas-powered or battery-powered) weedwhacker
- Drill bit set
- Used smartphone or tablet (android / iphone) - doesn't need to fully work - as long as screen and wifi works.
- Harvesting poles
- Pruning tools ("hand snips," pruning saws, pole pruners)
- Printer paper
- Orchard ladders
- First Aid Kit
- Portable, lightweight folding table
- Printing services (tri-fold flyers and business cards)
- Computer updating / networking assistance
- Bungee cords
- Pop-up shade canopy
- Garden hoses (non-leaking)
- Bat or bird houses for Community Orchard and Tree Care Team sites
- Plants for Community Orchard sites: Alyssum, Artichoke, Asparagus, Aster (Purple, Violet), Baby Blue Eyes, Bearberry, Bee Balm, Blueberry, Boysenberry, Calendula, Chamomile, Comfrey, Cosmos, Elderberry, Goldenrod, Gooseberry, Goumi, Gumweed (Yellow), Kiwis (Fuzzy or Hardy), Larkspur, Lavender, Lupine, Marigolds, Marionberries, Meadow Checkerbloom, Meadowfoam (Yellow or White), Mulberry, Nodding Onion, Oregon Stonecrop, Paw Paw, Penstemon (Pink or White), Persimmons, Poppies, Raspberries, Red Flowering Currant, Redwood Sorrel, Rosemary, Salal, Seablush, Showy Milkweed (Green, Purple), Sierra Pea, Strawberries, Sunflowers, Western Columbine, Willow, Yarrow
Donations are tax-deductible, and greatly appreciated!