Portland Fruit Tree Project is in need of the following items to support our programs:
Are you able to contribute something on this list?
- Digital camera
- Laminating Machine
- Tree planting bags
- Fabric for making harvesting aprons
- Bike trailer for hauling crates full of fruit and/or ladders
- Battery-powered drill
- Used smartphone or tablet (android / iphone) - doesn't need to fully work - as long as screen and wifi works.
- Portable, lightweight folding table
- Pruning tools ("hand snips," pruning saws, pole pruners)
- Harvesting poles
- Kids' activities materials: ink pads, stickers, colored markers & pencils, sidewalk chalk
- Office supplies: scissors, printer paper
- First Aid Kit
- Printing services (tri-fold flyers and business cards)
- Pop-up shade canopy
- Sandwich board signs (x 2)
- Indoor plants for our office
- Bat or bird houses for Community Orchard sites
- 16-port 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet Switch (x2)
- APC Power-Saving Battery Backup, Minimum 600VA (x2)
Donations are tax-deductible, and greatly appreciated!