Portland Fruit Tree Project is in need of the following items to support our programs:
Are you able to contribute something on this list?
- Comfortable, rolling office chairs
- Laminating Machine
- Aluminum orchard ladders
- Bike trailer for hauling crates full of fruit and/or ladders
- Cordless (Gas-powered or battery-powered) weedwhacker
- Drill bit set
- Used smartphone or tablet (android / iphone) - doesn't need to fully work - as long as screen and wifi works.
- Portable, lighweight folding table
- Pruning tools ("hand snips," pruning saws, pole pruners)
- Harvesting poles
- Office supplies: scissors, tape dispensers, printer paper, label maker
- First Aid Kit
- Printing services (tri-fold flyers and business cards)
- Bungee cords
- Pop-up shade canopy
- Garden hoses (non-leaking)
- Sandwich board signs (x 2)
- Bat or bird houses for Community Orchard and Tree Care Team sites
- Plants for Community Orchard sites: Alyssum, Artichoke, Asparagus, Aster (Purple, Violet), Baby Blue Eyes, Bearberry, Bee Balm, Blueberry, Boysenberry, Calendula, Chamomile, Comfrey, Cosmos, Elderberry, Goldenrod, Gooseberry, Goumi, Gumweed (Yellow), Kiwis (Fuzzy or Hardy), Larkspur, Lavender, Lupine, Marigolds, Marionberries, Meadow Checkerbloom, Meadowfoam (Yellow or White), Mulberry, Nodding Onion, Oregon Stonecrop, Paw Paw, Penstemon (Pink or White), Persimmons, Poppies, Raspberries, Red Flowering Currant, Redwood Sorrel, Rosemary, Salal, Seablush, Showy Milkweed (Green, Purple), Sierra Pea, Strawberries, Sunflowers, Western Columbine, Willow, Yarrow
Donations are tax-deductible, and greatly appreciated!