Portland Fruit Tree Project is in need of the following items to support our programs:
Are you able to contribute something on this list?
- Hoses (3)
- Hose Nozzles (2)
- Ceramic coffee mugs/tea cups
- Harvesting poles
- Digging fork
- Bow saw
- Harvesting aprons
- Pruning tools ("hand snips," loppers, pruning saws, pole saws)
- Mulch materials: woodchips/barkdust
- Staple gun (x 2)
- Magnetic tape
- Printer paper
- Cable locks
- Projector (digital)
- Ladder rack for Chevy S-10 pickup truck
- Printing services (tri-fold flyers and business cards)
- Computer updating / networking assistance
- Indoor/house plants for our office
- Plants, seeds, or cuttings (whichever is appropriate for that plant type) for Killingsworth Community Food Forest: Huckleberries, Lingonberries, Wintergreen, Sorrel, Lady Fern, Western Wild Ginger, Solomon's Seal, Trillium, Variegated Toad Lily, Marjoram, Baby Blue Eyes, Yarrow, Basil, Comfrey, Yarrow, Chicory, Nasturtium, Calendula, Cardoon, Dill, Coriander, Cosmos, Sunflower, Feverfew, Thyme, Stonecrop, Borage, Purple Coneflower, Strawberry, Aster, Lovage, Lupine, Daffodils, Camas Lily, Aronia, Goumi, Alyssum, Blanketflower, Snowberry, Sage
If you are able to donate something on this list, please call Katy: 503-284-6106, or email
email@example.com Thank you!
Donations are tax-deductible, and greatly appreciated!