Portland Fruit Tree Project is in need of the following items to support our programs:
Are you able to contribute something on this list?
- Bike trailer for hauling orchard ladders
- Car stereo for 1996 Chevy S-10
- Used smartphone or tablet (android / iphone) - doesn't need to fully work - as long as screen and wifi works.
- Display board (sintra or something lightweight) for outreach events
- Harvesting poles
- Bike pump (free-standing)
- Bow saw
- Harvesting aprons
- Pruning tools ("hand snips," loppers, pruning saws, pole pruners)
- Mulch materials: woodchips/barkdust
- Staple gun
- Magnetic tape
- Printer paper
- Orchard ladders
- First Aid Kit
- Portable, lightweight folding table
- Ladder rack for Chevy S-10 pickup truck
- Three-ring binders (one inch thick or less)
- Printing services (tri-fold flyers and business cards)
- Computer updating / networking assistance
- Plants for Community Orchard sites: Berries (Rasp-, blue-, boysen-, sea-, marion, currant, elder-, goose-, kiwi, bear-, salai, oregon grape, goji); Flowering Perennials (willow, siera pea, western columbine, american vetch, fireweed, heather, meadowfoam, penstemon, blanket flower, aster, gumweed, showy milkweed, calif poppy, meadow checkerbloom, orange geranium, aspen, lupine, dill, bee balm, nodding onion, camas, lavender, yarrow, larkspur, chicory, plantain, comfry, artichoke); Groundcovers (clover, oregon stonecrop, wild ginger, pacific bleeding heart, nodding onion, redwood sorrel)
Donations are tax-deductible, and greatly appreciated!