Become a Friend of PFTP
By becoming a Friend of Portland Fruit Tree Project, you join a community of passionate individuals helping to provide healthful, locally grown fruit for our most vulnerable community members, preventing food waste, and building vibrant communities that share in the harvest.
As a monthly sustainer, you help to provide a stable base of support we can count on. It’s an easy and affordable way to support the valuable work of the Portland Fruit Tree Project! Plus, Friends of PFTP enjoy benefits including discounts to Portland Fruit Tree Project events such as our Annual Dinner and Silent Auction and highly popular Orchard Banquets.
A few cents a day goes a very long way and so we greatly appreciate any monthly contribution that you are able to make.
We are launching a special campaign to sign up 50 new 'Friends' this month!
Become a 'Friend' by June 30th and get special prizes:
- Give $5/month and get a free cup of coffee from Southeast Grind
- Give $10/ month and get a scoop/cone of ice cream from Fifty Licks plus coffee from SE Grind
- Give $20/month and get an insulated steel travel mug with PFTP logo, plus coffee & ice cream!
- Give $35/month and get 2 tickets to an exclusive wine & cheese party from New Seasons Market, plus all of the above!
Simple as 1-2-3:
- Select your monthly donation amount from the drop down box above.
- Complete your billing information via PayPal
- Every month, on the specified day, an automatic deduction will be made from your credit card, debit card or checking account. There's no extra work that needs to be done!
If you have any questions or wish to make other payment arrangements, please contact Amanda at 503-284-6106 or amanda [at] portlandfruit.org.
Join the PFTP Legacy Circle
By naming Portland Fruit Tree Project in your will or bequest, you can create a legacy that will help provide people in your community with access to fresh local fruit for years to come. An estate planner or attorney can be very helpful in determining the best plan for you. For more information contact Katy Kolker katy [at] portlandfruit.org